Is Network Solutions working for you...
OR are YOU WORKING for NetworkSolutions?
Ask yourself that one question after reading Network Solutions eCommerce plan fine print.
This is a light-hearted yet 'must-read' critique. You will chuckle!
You wouldnt trick your customers the ways you are about to see so why shouldnt super shady advertising should be called out!
network solutions eCommerce shows $19.95/mo in a REALLY BIG font! If you thought it was that price you would be VERY wrong!
After the 1st month its $99.95/mo plus a % of your sales!
TRICKY STUFF! Very small print network solutions hopes you wont read noted by an asterisk that's
likely assumed by leads to just mean $19.95 'if you pay a year up front' or somethign like that, right? Its more than five times higher!
Would you pay even 5 times more than that?
Taking almost 1% of your sales & ship fees, you very well might!
They take an ADDITIONAL $750 out of EVERY $100,000 of your sales & shipping.
REAL COST TO YOU: $2700 or more per year
Who is working for whom?
Maybe your profits are HUGE and you dont couldnt use that same $$$ to promote YOUR business!
So what magical sauce and innovative features are you get for all that $$$ you will pay them forever?
You're supposed to fit your site files, data, and emailboxes in 5GB?
Seriously, a few busy shared email boxes can take 5GB!
looks like stormy weather and heavy hidden fees ahead.
- Shared hosting eCommerce, not dedicated server or even dedicated virtual server.
- 100 email boxes BUT ONLY 5GB of space!
- It costs nothing to give you 'mail boxes'. It does cost to give you space.
- Its not that email is a big deal, its just the only impressive number in the whole page, haha
- Are you starting to see a pattern?
Experts at what?
- Sales trickery, perhaps.
- Being expensive but 'appearing' affordable.
- Look generous but be stingy.
- QB integrated, but not very much. Do you see more than 10 words on QuickBooks? Any details at all?
- You know what it means when marketers skip/hide details, right?
- You cant hold their feet to the fire later when the refund manager points to the page, besides, u have no $ left to switch.
NOT so easy to use: 1 hour to setup an item!?!?!
- They say its easy to use.
- Ok, why claim labor cost of $299 to setup a few categories and 25 or less items.
- At $15/hr, that's 20hrs! Almost one hour per item!
- Sounds more like HARD and SLOW!
- BEST PART: its NON-REFUNDABLE!
EVERY IA CLIENT GETS 2 hour LIVE training session FREE.
IA is clear, upfront and honest! Just like you are with your customers!
No sleezy marketer tactics nor pricing games to fool you.
- Our system IS EASY and FAST to use.
- Dozens of Items are setup in categories with images and a whole lot more!
- We stand behind it and that's why its FREE part of our FREE TRIAL!
- We call it our SuperTurboJumperStarter package. Just kidding, we call it "helping you succeed"!